Reservation HotlineFrom USA & CA 1 888 741 5600 / From UK 0808 234 1953 / Other countries?

New Paradisus Website Launches!

Posted on by Paradisus Resorts

07ppalmareal-rs_pool

Paradisus launches new brand website. New website offers a more comprehensive view on the brand and it’s attributes.

VN:F [1.9.6_1107]
Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to New Paradisus Website Launches!

1. Lisa Lisa says:

Coming to paradisis punta Cana wondering about dress codes for the restaurants

2. Paradisus Marketing says:

Hi Jeannette, I don’t believe the offices are open on the weekend. However, if you make an appointment in advance I am sure someone will be able to help you.

3. Paradisus Marketing says:

Hi Jeannette, I will email the activity sheet to you.

4. JP JP says:

and by open I meant the Wedding Coordinator offices??

5. JP JP says:

I also want an Activity Sheet!!!Please send it to me as well. Thanks

6. JP JP says:

Hi, I am thinking of going in 2 weeks, but I wanted to know if the offices @ PPC & PPR are open on weekends? Thanks.

7. Paradisus Marketing says:

Hi Ivy – I will contact the resort for you and provide you with a contact name ASAP.

8. Paradisus Marketing says:

Dear Rob, Paradisus Riviera Cancun is open and operational. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

9. Paradisus Marketing says:

Hi Jesse, Kids Zone is located at The Reserve which is why that sheet has the logo (Sorry for the confusion). However, it is open to all kids staying at Paradisus.

10. Jesse Jesse says:

Hi

are there any charities that the Paradisus/Sol Melia is affiliated with that give back to the islands and the people of that their resorts are on? We wanted to give back to DR since we’ll be using the beautiful island and its resorces for our wedding.

11. Rob S Rob S says:

is the Paradisus Riviera Cancun fully operational now ?

Also – the airfares to Paradisus Punta Cana are very expensive from New Jersey any thoughts ?

12. ivy ivy says:

Hi, ( still waiting for response )
    we are a family group of 19 people, and we are going to stay at paradisus punta cana folowing date ( june 27 until july 05-2009).
    we are going to celebrate 4 birthdays in this week.
    My question is could we have a little luau at the beach, for nite time??
    what can we do, and with who we have to talk??
    ivy giordano

13. Jesse Jesse says:

Hi

I’m trying decide between the Royal Service Ocean Front and RS Ocean View suites at PPR (as apparently the Presidential suite is not available). The description of the Ocean View suite on the solmelia.com page says the balcony has a whirlpool on it the Ocean Front suite does not say that. Does the OF suite have a whirlpool on the balcony or just the Ocean View suites have that?

Jesse

14. Jesse Jesse says:

Thanks for the activies sheets. They look great and it looks like there’s lots to do! Just one question, the sheet that was sent for the “kids activities” are those available to all children at the resort or only the ones in Family Concierge? Is the “Kids Zone” open to all kids or just Family Concierge? The sheet wasn’t clear since it had a logo of the reserve and the regular Paradisus as where the other 2 sheets just had the regular paradisus logo.

Thanks!!

15. Paradisus Marketing says:

Hi Jesse, we have sent the activities to you via email. Please let us know if you don’t receive them. Thanks.

16. Paradisus Marketing says:

Dear Julie, I am checking on your questions above. I will let you know ASAP. Thanks.

17. Julie Julie says:

Also, I would love to hear comments from guests who have used the Sol Melia Vacation Club at the resort. Thank you so much!

18. Julie Julie says:

My fiance and I will be staying at Paradisus Palma Real through the Sol Melia Vacation Club for our honeymoon in September. Could someone please explain how this works? Are the rooms the same as the ones in the resort? Where are they located? Are there any exclusions as to where we can eat/included activities/etc? Thank you!

19. Inna Inna says:

Can you please let me know who the PR contact is for Paradisus? Thank you!

20. Sandy Sandy says:

Hi, I have the same problem as Jesse. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?

We are supposed to have our wedding in October at the resort. My fiancé and I travelled to Punta Cana and met Viviana and Ana Maria the managers at the Romance department. We discussed dates, prices, all kinds of details etc. We came back to the US and continued communicating with the Romance department but after a while I never heard from them again. So I contacted the resort and learn that they where not working there anymore! Surprisingly, no one contacted us to let us know.

Since then I have spoken to several people, including one of the assistants (Loremy) who promised to send me the confirmation of the date and the form so we could take it from there. I never got the form. Then I called again and I was told that Loremy could not talk to me. I demanded to talk to Maria Victoria who I was told was the new manager. The person who answered the phone ( Cecilia) told me that Maria Victoria was not in charge of weddings any more and that the new person was Teresa. At this point I was incredibly frustrated and demanded to talk to one of the managers. Finally, M. Victoria took my call and assured me that they where going to take care of the situation. I have never heard from her again. A few days later I received a short e-mail from the assistant saying that I shouldn’t worry and that M. Victoria would contact me at her earliest convenience. That of course never happened!

So, my wedding is suppose to take place in your resort in October but as of today I am not sure if it is going to happen or not. No one is being in touch with me, no one tells me what is going on, I just do not know what to do!!! I haven’t received the required form. We choose this resort because colleagues at the Embassy highly recommended us the resort but I am afraid the resort is not providing the service we where expecting. We have been clients of Sol Melia for many years so I am incredibly disappointed with this situation. We have guests coming from Europe, the US and Latin America. I am shocked and appaled by the treatment and lack of communication. Every time I asked to talk to a Manager the phone is put down. There is no point to forward this e-mail to the Romance department, I am not expecting an immediate response, however I wish someone from the management could contact me and let me know if it is worth to have our wedding day at the resort. THANK YOU.

21. Paradisus Marketing says:

Hi Jesse, we don’t but I’ll try to get one for you from the resort.

22. Paradisus Marketing says:

Jesse, your request has been send to the Corporate Romance Manager at Palma Real. They will contact you ASAP.

23. Paradisus Marketing says:

Dear Donna, that is correct. However, the resort is fully operational now. Thanks.

24. Paradisus Marketing says:

Dear Sandy, the resort is open and fully operational. We have also sent your email to the resort. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

25. Paradisus Marketing says:

Rooms include various amenities including hair dryers, iron & ironing board, mini-bar, some have coffee makers etc.