Written By Maria Victoria
Paradisus Resort Wedding Expert
We all have the age-old mantra engraved in our memory, but sometimes it’s easy to forget just how much work goes into planning that special day. With summer wedding season in full swing, here are my top five quick tips to planning your dream summertime wedding. By following these helpful hints, your pre-nuptial period will be as easy as saying “I do.”
1. Plan Ahead – To ensure that your special day is exactly the way you envisioned it, you need to start planning as early as possible so you don’t get locked out of your dream venue or caterer. If you want to get married next summer, start planning now! After all, the early bird catches the bouquet…
2. Organization is Key – Oftentimes, the first step in planning a wedding is finding the right wedding coordinator, even if you opt for a destination wedding. Paradisus Resort’s in-house Romance Specialists will work with you to make sure your wedding runs smoothly. From booking date to departure, Romance Specialists are available on-site at each Paradisus property to cater to your every wedding wish.
3. Do Your Research – Before you finalize any plans, make sure you’re doing your homework by comparing your top choice of venue, caterer, florist, etc. to their competitors. Lay out all your options and make the best, educated decision for your personal style and budget.
4. Choose Your Style – Whether you want a small, intimate beach celebration or the elaborate fantasy, fairytale wedding, it’s important to decide what type of wedding you envision for yourself from the beginning. Paradisus Resorts have wedding packages to meet the needs of any bride. The Chill-Out Chic, The Aqua, The Fantasy and The Wish Packages are all memorable and romantic in their own right – what kind of a Paradisus bride-to-be are you?
5. Enjoy! – It’s easy to get caught up in the madness of planning a wedding, but make sure to try your best and enjoy every second of the process. A wedding at Paradisus Resorts allows you the convenience of booking a wedding and honeymoon in one, eliminating any unnecessary stress from your wedding bliss. Before you know it, you’ll be sitting at home with your new spouse wishing you could do it all over again!
If you prefer to have hands-on assistance and experts helping with every step of the big day, than Paradisus has several bridal packages available that make every detail easier to implement. Paradisus’ detailed wedding packages, organized by the fabulous Romance Specialists, put all of the wedding planning in our amazing team’s capable hands. Click here to find out more on our current bridal packages:
Chill-out Chic view
Wish - Complimentary Wedding Package – view